Evangelist at IBM
Marketing and Advertising | London, United Kingdom, GB
Evangelist at IBM for Watson Marketing. I tell stories about IBM technology and share how some of the world's most successful companies are using cognitive technologies and AI to make the world a better place. I also work with analysts and data scientists to create original research and insights around emerging customer facing technologies.
When I'm not talking about marketing technology, dark data, or consumer trends at a conference somewhere, you will probably find me racing my bicycle or drinking whiskey somewhere nice. I also enjoy spending too much money on rare business books and nice shoes.
In past lives I have owned my own agency, written some books and worked for brands such as Nike, MTV, Rovio, LVMH, Uber, KLM, BMW and Vodafone. I have worked on strategic accounts with Facebook’s largest ad agency and led marketing strategy teams at Adobe and Salesforce. I have also spent some time as a giraffe keeper!!! I'm currently writing "Ubernomics" ~ the story of the world's fastest growing company.
• Voted the #1 Most Influential Person on Twitter in 2015 for #BigData by Onalytica
• Top 10 Most Influential Tech Professionals by B2B Magazine 2017
• Top 30 Most Influential Digital Marketer in the world 2016 by Onalytica
• The 3rd most Influential Social Media Marketer in the UK The Drum
• Top 100 Digital Marketer in the UK by British Interactive Media Association (BIMA)
• The easiest way get in touch with me is via LI on Twitter @JeremyWaite.
• If you're interested, I write most days on my blog >> http://jeremy.live.
• For inspiration, I look to the "smart thinking" section of Waterstones, TED, Fast Company, HBR, Bloomberg West, Fortune and the FT.
* My favourite speakers are Simon Sinek and Dale Carnegie.
• My favourite writers are Seth Godin and Mark Twain.
Thanks for reading ~ it's nice to meet you!
Hopefully we'll bump into each other sometime, hopefully somewhere nice that serves a decent Old Fashioned!