Evangelist at IBM
Marketing and Advertising | London, United Kingdom, GB
Marketing evangelist at IBM where I share interesting stories about technology for IBM, and how some of the world's most successful companies are using it to make the world a better place.
When I'm not talking about cognitive marketing, dark data, or Watson at a conference somewhere, you will probably find me racing my bicycle or drinking whiskey somewhere nice. I also enjoy spending too much money on rare business books and nice shoes.
In past lives I have owned my own agency, written some books and worked for brands such as Nike, MTV, Rovio, LVMH, Uber, KLM, BMW and Vodafone. I have worked on strategic accounts with Facebook’s largest ad agency and led marketing strategy teams at Adobe and Salesforce. I have also spent some time as a giraffe keeper!!! I'm currently writing "Ubernomics" ~ the story of the world's fastest growing company.
• Voted the #1 Most Influential Person on Twitter in 2015 for #BigData by Onalytica
• Top 30 Most Influential Digital Marketer in the world 2016 by Onalytica
• The 3rd most Influential Social Media Marketer in the UK The Drum
• Top 100 Digital Marketer in the UK by British Interactive Media Association (BIMA)
• The easiest way get in touch with me is via LI on Twitter @JeremyWaite.
• If you're interested, I write most days on my blog >> http://jeremy.live.
• For inspiration, I look to the "smart thinking" section of Waterstones, TED, Fast Company, HBR, Bloomberg West, Fortune and the FT.
* My favourite speakers are Simon Sinek and Dale Carnegie.
• My favourite writers are Seth Godin and Mark Twain.
Thanks for reading ~ it's nice to meet you!
Hopefully we'll bump into each other sometime, hopefully somewhere nice that serves a decent Old Fashioned!